Online courses for busy educators
- *Everything is online; complete work at a time that’s convenient for you!
- *Facilitated courses are available in 9- or 18-week sessions
- *Learning experiences in facilitated courses include exploring resources, reflecting on content via online discussions, and completing activities that require application of knowledge gained from the module.
- *Facilitators offer optional weekly virtual meetings where participants can ask questions, discuss topics in more detail, or simply get to know their classmates better.
- *Courses are not graded.
- *Participants may earn PGPs by completing course requirements
- *No books are required.
New “Project”/”No Project” options for facilitated courses:
- *The “Project” completion option allows participants to demonstrate mastery of course content by creating products (40 PGPs)
- *The “No Project” option allows access to the same course resources, and individuals participate in discussions; however, there are no activities to complete that demonstrate overall mastery of course content (20-28 PGPs, depending on the course).